Love tea AND coffee? This stylish press will satisfy your need for both.
This 16 ounce french-style press is dishwasher-safe and microwaveable. It’s made from leaf-free borosilicate glass, so it’s heat resistant.
It’s stainless steel super-fine mesh filter will minimize particles in your drink too.
Have a stain on your pot (or any other brewing accessory)? Use a soft cloth or sponge and a smidge of baking soda to clean as needed.
SO HOW DO I USE IT?
First, add 2-4 teaspoons of loose leaf tea (or 5-7 tablespoons of course ground coffee) to the press.
Second, pour hot water up to a half inch below the spout.
Third, gently stir the tea (or coffee) with a spoon, then set the plunger on top of the pot. Let it brew for 2-5 minutes.
Fourth, press the the plunger down slowly while holding the handle of the pot firmly.
– Mesh screen for the plunger is available for replacement.
– For direct service, email info@FORLIFEdesign.com or place a quick call to (310) 638-6386. If there’s any issue, email me at Dina@SicilianTeaCompany.com, and I’ll take care of it.
– To change the mesh screen, hold and rotate the parts above the filter. Then replace the mesh screen and screw into the rod. Please screw tightly to secure the filter after replacing the mesh screen.
– Do not lift the press by the lid or the knob of the plunger.
– Use caution when handling hot water.
– Do not place it directly on heating element.
– Press gently when you push down the plunger.
– Place it on a stable and flat surface when you push down the plunger.
– Stop using this product if any of the parts are damaged.